Bonjour and Hello to all my visitors!
Today I made this Thank-you-Card with one of my fav color blue for a friend.
For for a better sharper view: please click direct on the photo
Paper by HotP, Stamping Image colored with Aquarell Pens and Stickles,
Text Stamp by Stempelbar, used Versa Magic Chalk ink pad,
Fan Folder made with Martha Stewart Scoreboard,
Punch by EK Success,
own Stuff: Ribbon, Pearls, Twine,
And this my entry for following challenges:
- Totally Paper Craft =#99 Spots and Stripes (Sketch was Challenge 98)
- The Paper Variety = Fan fold embellishments;
- Addicted to Stamps = #21 - January blues - use the color blue;
- The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge = #168 - ANYTHING GOES WITH BLUE,
- The Crazy Challenge = Tic-Tac-Toe (Ribbon, Image, Pearls);
- The Pink Elephant = #131 - Favorite COLOR;
Simon Says Stamp = SPOTS &/or STRIPES;
- The Ribbon Carousel = #35-Inspired By with Laurel.
Thanks for your visit!